Thursday, November 1, 2012

I told you Gangnam Style had taken over the house....

Well another day and another parody of Gangnam Style.  I will share these two, not only because the kids asked me to but also because they are Aussie parodies of the song.

My love of this song hasn't grown but I will always sit down to watch a parody, they always give me a chuckle.


The first is Melbourne Style by the Nova Guys(radio stataion here in Australia) here in Melbourne.....


The second is a flash mob doing the dance, this one was obviously an organised one but it was quite good



And lastly is Fitzy and Wippa (also from Nova a radio station here in Australia) doing Aussie Battler Style



I hope you enjoy them :)......and this is the last you will hear of Gangnam Style on my blog lol.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

The Aussie in me loves the last one, but they are all great. Thanks for giving me a giggle.

momto8 said...

how fun!!! I want to go to Melbourne!