Monday, August 1, 2011

I need a kick up the butt today,,,,,,

Today I feel like just sitting on the couch in front of the TV with a packet of Tim Tams lol.  I don't know why I just feel really flat.

I have so much I want to achieve today.  You know the usual Monday clean up of the house after the weekend.  The floors that need sweeping/vacuuming/mopping.  The toilets that need cleaning.  The kitchen that needs wiping down.  The clutter that needs to be cleared.  The ironing waiting to be put away......you know all that STUFF.  And I just can't be bothered!

Today is just one of those days where I just look at all the mess and think "who cares, I'm the only one that seems to notice in this house" and that is true.  No one else in the house is going to make comment or even care that the house isn't clean or tidy.  Hubby doesn't care, and the kids sure as hell don't.  Heck I think I could leave this place for a month and none of them would comment.

But it is time to stop my pity party and get my butt moving.

OK end of complaining, end of ranting, lets move this butt!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Exactly! It is Sunday night here in the eastern usa, but my mondays are just like that! And my family doesn't care either...yet I have all this cleaning to do and I feel compelled to do it. love,andrea