Thursday, August 25, 2011

All back to school

Do you ever have moments where you wonder if you have done the right thing?  I have sent my two littlest soldiers off to school today.  Both were eager to return.  Mr9 just has a cold, he is over the runny nose stage and just has a chesty sounding cough which I have had checked by the doc who said its okay its an innocent cough.  So I know that he will be fine.

Mr11 with Pneumonia though, the doc said he could return to school when he felt up to it.  He was adamant that he was okay to return today.  He had his puffer and antibiotics before he left and so he should be fine but I am just hoping he doesn't over do it.  I told him to take it easy.

I hate this part of parenting,,,,the worry, it can drive you mad if you let it, I am sure of that!!

Today after having sickies home for the better part of the last 2 weeks, I should be getting stuck into some housework but I really don't feel like it.  I have stuff that I really need to go out and do, shopping for example but I really don't want to.  I just honestly don't feel like doing anything....lol do you think anyone would notice if I spent the day in front of the TV with coffee and chocolate and any other junk food I can lay my hands on????????

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi! No use worrying! He must feel better if he wants to go. Just make sure he gets a good night's sleep each night. Recovering from pneumonia can mostly make you tired. I think a good t.v. show can always perk a person up! I like to treat myself with chocolate if I feel stressed. Especially when my kids were little and a baby would get me up in the night....I'd grab a chocolate and feel rewarded. lol love,andrea