Monday, March 22, 2010

Feeling down and lost.........Counting down the hours till my Best Friend Returns


I hate it when Hubby goes away to work,,,,HATE, HATE HATE HATE IT!!!!!

I feel so empty and lonely. We don't have close family or friends and I guess that adds to the emptiness I feel when he is away. He was in Melbourne last Thursday and Friday and then return Friday night at 9.45 only to have to be dropped back to the airport at 7.30am this morning. He won't be back till around 5pm Friday.

The days just stretches into oblivion, what do you do when your best friend, confidante, person you would give your life for isn't within reach of you?? I feel pathetic feeling like this, I'm not alone I have four boys here for the week that I need to nuture, feed, help with homework, run to karate, soccer etc etc but that just doesn't feel enough. I feel like I can't even be the mother I want to be without my Hubby here with me.

I feel like I am being ridiculous, geez I went through a divorce for heavens sake, I have been a single mother of four young boys and I survived...in fact I thrived during that time!! Now here I am five years later having been married for a little over two years and I feel like I can't function on my own,,,,what is wrong with me?????????????????

Believe it or not I am even counting down the hours......99 hours to go approx....I think I can, I think I can, I think I can.........................

1 comment:

The Redhead Riter said...

Isn't it great to love and be loved by someone this much?