Monday, February 11, 2013

Catching up Part 1









As I said earlier this week, I thought I would play a little catch up with my photos that have escaped getting put on my blog due to the unco-operativeness of my blog lately lol.

These pics were taken all the day back in early December when we decided to take a little venture into the city to view the Christmas displays of lights.  As you can see we arrived in there a little early to take in twinkling lights so we grabbed a bite to eat and went for a wander to start the night off.

We discovered this fantastic stick house just down from Federation Square which we hadn't seen before.....not sure if it was newly put here or not but it was new to us.

It was called "Stickwork Ballroom".  Absolutely amazing and must have taken a very long time and a heck of a lot of patience to construct!!

Will be back soon to show you some of the other Christmasy things we saw this night (I do remember that we had very sore feet,,,,,,we walked for kilometres that night lol).

No comments: